This workshop, by Chris Liszak is the same as her in person one, and includes taking you through the creation of the resists needed to make wet felted pendants to fit around your favourite stone, button, glass or coffee pod. Step by step instructions with lots of photos are included. This would be an intermediate felting workshop, with some basic felting experience expected.
- 1" to 2" flat stone or gem, or button, or glass, or flattened coffee pod.
- 15 " x 10" (or larger) bubble wrap
- 10" square foam floor underlay or other thick but flexible plastic
- small bits of merino roving 92 colours
- tiny bit of silk fibre or other feltable embellishment
- container for warm water and dish detergent (can be a sprayer or just a bowl)
- scissors, marker
- ribbon or leather or fabric or metal "chain" to hang your pendant